Depression is a category of mood disorders, with a very wide range of manifestations, that negatively affect a person's feelings, thinking, and actions.
Asia Unlocking 2022 - When will Cambodia reopen for tourism? - travelseewrite After months of fighting the pandemic with lockdowns and vaccine rollouts, many countries have stabilised their epidemiological situation and are slowly reopening their borders once again.
Crystal Healing Techniques Archives • Crystal Healing Techniques Neil Schapera, Shaman “But I want to emphasize that while I do have skills, the actual work of shamanic healing is done by the Spirits – they perform these ‘miracles.’”
Delhi to Leh Ladakh: Extreme and Unplanned Adventure - travelseewrite The downside of living abroad is homesickness that hits you like a ton of bricks. I have a good job and a balanced life. But I still feel homesick, not so much for my family or the food but for the Himalayas. The urge to return was so strong at the beginning of the year that I brushed aside a serious threat of losing my job. I didn’t know which home was calling but I was hearing a call – O nadaan parinde ghar aa ja! But as the cliché goes, “When mountains call, you must listen to them.” I did exactly that.
Comments
Post a Comment